Networking: 7:10 a.m.
Meeting starts: 7:30 a.m.
The Fernandina Beach Golf Club
2800 Bill Melton Road (via South Fletcher Avenue or Amelia Island Parkway)
Fernandina Beach, FL 32034
President, Jodi Henson (2019/2020)
- Networking & greeting starts at 7:15 a.m.
- Meeting starts at 7:30 a.m.
- Members, guests and speakers are offered a buffet style breakfast.
- At approximately 7:40am, the official bell rings which calls the meeting to order. At that time, everyone rises to join in the Pledge of Allegiance. The group receives the invocation and are then seated.
- After that, the Sergeant-of-Arms goes around the room and introduces guests and visiting Rotarians and thereafter the club begins its friendly tradition of "Morning Money"— everyone is encouraged take part in this often lively part. It's all about sharing great news, promotions, births, anniversaries and all that good stuff. It’s another way of connecting and getting to know all that’s important in other’s lives.
- Next, the speaker is introduced. Typically this presentation lasts about 15-20 minutes and then the meeting is open for questions.
- The meeting is adjourned promptly by 8:30am.
- Visiting Rotarians are expected to pay the $10 fee for breakfast (as the Club pays for the number of people in the room) and Prospective Members are FREE for at least 2 meetings.