2019 Wine & Food Tasting Event
Wine, Food & Entertainment
All for a Great Cause!
Mark your Calendar!
We are all excited and look forward to the 7th Annual Wine & Food Tasting. Make sure to save this date and join the fun!
Date: March 2, 2019
Time: 6:00 - 9:30 pm
Venue: Atlantic Rec Center (2500 Atlantic Ave - Fernandina Beach, FL 32034)
- Selected premium wines from the Amelia Island Wine Company.
- Entertainment by the ever so popular local band, Crescendo Amelia
- Delectable food pairings from special local chefs and eateries
- Live and silent auctions
- Feeling lucky? You certainly don't want to miss the popular Wine Wall where you can get amazing wines for your donation of only $20.
- and so much more....
It's for a very good cause...
The Rotary Club of Amelia Island Sunrise is pleased and excited to have chosen the following four organizations to be the recipients of proceeds from our 2019 Wine & Food Tasting fundraiser. Our selection is based on their involvement in our community, their alignment with the Rotary areas of focus, and their willingness to participate and support our event:
1) Barnabas Center - raising money to go towards repaying the loan of their 14' box truck used to pick-up and deliver donated food items for the food pantry and for mobile food distribution in Nassau County, FL.
2) Nassau Habitat for Humanity of Fernandina Beach - raising money towards the purchase of a building lot to provide safe, affordable housing for low income residents.
3) Big Brothers Big Sisters - raising money toward paid internships and scholarship opportunities for participating youth in Nassau County.
4) Friends of Fernandina Aviation - raising money for two flight training scholarships for high school students, with the potential of a third scholarship if additional funds are raised.
The 2019 Wine & Food Festival promises to be another huge and rewarding event. It requires teamwork and effort from everyone in the club.
As in the past we are looking forward to another great signature event in 2019.