2020 Wine & Food Tasting Event
Wine, Food & Entertainment
Lots of fun for a great cause!
Mark your Calendar!
We are all excited and look forward to the 8th Annual Wine & Food Tasting. Make sure to save this date and join the fun!
Date: March 21, 2019
Time: 6:00 - 9:30 pm
Venue: Atlantic Rec Center
(2500 Atlantic Ave - Fernandina Beach, FL 32034)
- Selected premium wines from the Amelia Island Wine Company.
- Entertainment by the ever so popular local band, Crescendo Amelia
- Delectable food pairings from special local chefs and eateries
- Silent auction
- Feeling lucky? You certainly don't want to miss the popular Wine Wall where you can get amazing wines for your donation of only $20.
- and so much more....
This party is for a very good cause...
The Rotary Club of Amelia Island Sunrise is pleased and excited to have chosen the following three organizations to be the recipients of proceeds from our 2020 Wine & Food Tasting fundraiser. Our selection is based on their involvement in our community, their alignment with the Rotary areas of focus, and their willingness to participate and support our event:
1) Rise Against Hunger is an international hunger relief organization that distributes food and life-changing aid to the world’s most vulnerable, mobilizing the necessary resources to end hunger. The goal is to raise enough money to contribute to the food packaging event preparing 52,000+ meals in 2 hours or less. This event typically takes place in Fernandina during February.
2) Big Brothers Big Sisters - This is the second year we are raising money toward paid internships and scholarship opportunities for participating youth in Nassau County. This program has been proven to be highly successful.
3) Friends of Fernandina Aviation - We are looking to raise money for two flight training scholarships for high school students, with the potential of a third scholarship if additional funds are available.
4) Barnabas Meal Packaging Program - We learned that there is a severe shortage in funding for the 2020 meal pack program. This program is for children enrolled in Nassau County Schools: Families in Transition Program.
The 2020 Wine & Food Festival promises to be another huge and rewarding event. It requires teamwork and effort from everyone in the club.
As in the past we are looking forward to another great signature event.